8/30/2010

"U-N-I-T-Y........"

"Meet unity in the flesh…a mesh of soul and love like no other…"



My intro is poetic for a reason…or two…and it is for the honor of introducing to some and reintroducing to many who are already familiar with these artist on the poetry/music.....spoken word artist “Moody Black” and his lovely wife “Kimbi the Goddess,” who make up the duo known as “Unifyed Sol Poets..."

Take a listen...

PART I


PART II


I'm always seeking great talent and doing my passion in showcasing great people doing great things. Each time, as this interview proves, I grow and find more than I originally bargained for. It's amazing how humble and empowering these two artists are and it could never really be measured... Connect with these two awesome minds so your life can be enriched greatly and your "Sol," will be inspired!


"MOODY BLACK"







"KIMBI THE GODDESS"









0 side spills:

Post a Comment


Sign-Up For Exclusives!





.........................
"Kawa-Sakee" - N.B.H feat. D-Lovely

About Me

My Photo
"Ms. Foxy"
Greenville, SC, United States
404.487.8651
View my complete profile
"Flashin"-Young Proof(SC) "Pleasure Bug"-JQ(TX) "Shut It Down"-Fruit Man/Manal (GA)

Blog Archive

The HotSawce. Powered by Blogger.