8/25/2010

TO THE MAX...

I sat in the room of Red Clay Café (Downtown, Greenville, SC) noticing many poets preparing to speak…this young man dressed as if he was finally free to relax and sip a glass of wine or two while enjoying the poetry was a few feet away from me. I lost myself as time passed and the set began…

A few other poets had risen the occasion of speaking when called upon and the name Jason aka “Jay Fitty,” was summoned.

I found myself looking around to see who it was and behold the gentleman who I had noticed earlier sitting so calmly, was now rising to the stage. Interesting…
This was the night I encountered the spoken word artist by the name of Jason Franklin, otherwise known as “Max Lit” and “Jay Fitty.”


Originally from South Jamaica Queens, NY (New York), Mr. Franklin truly has his own unique style of MC'ing and written accomplishments. He is known for his militant stance as well as presentation. He has views, points and concepts that catch your ear as well as brains…
Hence the name “Max Lit,” which states the maximum of literacy! Educating the mind and keeping it strong and aware…


Get to know Mr. Franklin….truly a man of great talent!



Connect with him on Facebook (Click Here)
Tune into his music (Click Here)
Catch his each and every Thursday at Club 100 (Greenville, SC)

0 side spills:

Post a Comment


Sign-Up For Exclusives!





.........................
"Kawa-Sakee" - N.B.H feat. D-Lovely

About Me

My Photo
"Ms. Foxy"
Greenville, SC, United States
404.487.8651
View my complete profile
"Flashin"-Young Proof(SC) "Pleasure Bug"-JQ(TX) "Shut It Down"-Fruit Man/Manal (GA)

Blog Archive

The HotSawce. Powered by Blogger.